Real news, honest views
In 2023 Sky News Australia brings more breaking news, exclusive insights, special investigations, and premium digital-only content to viewers across the country.
Join award-winning news-breaking political journalist Sharri Markson for Sharri each Monday-Thursday at 5.00pm to dissect the day’s news.
Following his success steering the 5:00pm hour in 2022, join Chris Kenny Monday-Thursday at 8:00pm on Chris Kenny Tonight, bringing his unashamedly rational approach to all the top stories.
Join Australia’s most sought out political commentator Peta Credlin as she offers her razor-sharp political analysis each weeknight at 6:00pm on Credlin.
Paul Murray provides the last line of defence for common sense during the most dangerous live show on TV. Firing debate like only Paul Murray can on Paul Murray Live Sunday – Thursday at 9:00pm
With a proven track record of driving the news cycle, Andrew Bolt steers discussion, encourages debate and offers his perspective on national affairs on The Bolt Report, Monday – Thursday 7:00pm.
Join political reporter Laura Jayes each morning for tough interviews, breaking news and an in-depth look at the day’s top stories. AM Agenda, weekdays at 9:00am
Live from Parliament House, Chief News Anchor Kieran Gilbert brings together decision makers and opinion leaders as political news breaks in the nation's capital on Afternoon Agenda featuring Andrew Clennell, weekdays at 2:00pm.
SKY NEWS 2023 PROGRAMMING SCHEDULE
(From 16 January 2023)
- First Edition with Peter Stefanovic, weekdays at 5:30am
- AM Agenda with Laura Jayes, weekdays at 9:00am
- NewsDay with Tom Connell, Monday and Friday from 11:00am – 2:00pm, Tuesday - Thursday from 11:00am – 12:00pm
- NewsDay with Ashleigh Gillon, Tuesday – Thursday from 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- Afternoon Agenda with Kieran Gilbert and featuring Andrew Clennell, weekdays at 2:00pm
- Business Now with Ross Greenwood, weekdays at 4:30pm
- Sharri with Sharri Markson, Monday – Thursday at 5:00pm
- Credlin with Peta Credlin, weeknights at 6:00pm
- The Bolt Report with Andrew Bolt, Monday – Thursday at 7:00pm
- Chris Kenny Tonight with Chris Kenny, Monday - Thursday at 8:00pm
- Paul Murray Live with Paul Murray, Sunday – Thursday at 9:00pm
- The Late Debate, hosted by James Macpherson, Liz Storer and Caleb Bond, Monday – Thursday at 10:00pm
- Piers Morgan Uncensored with Piers Morgan, Tuesday – Friday at 11:00pm
- Erin with Erin Molan, Fridays at 5:00pm
- The Rita Panahi Show with Rita Panahi, Friday at 7:00pm
- The U.S. Report with James Morrow, Friday at 8:00pm
- The Media Show with Jack Houghton, Friday at 9:00pm
- Weekend Edition with Jaynie Seal and Tim Gilbert, Saturday and Sunday from 6:00am,
- Sunday Agenda with Kieran Gilbert and Andrew Clennell, Sunday at 8:00am
- Outsiders with Rowan Dean, Rita Panahi and James Morrow, Sunday at 9:00am
- Business Weekend with Ross Greenwood, Sunday at 11:00am
- Bernardi with Cory Bernardi, Sunday at 8:00pm
- The Royal Report with Caroline Di Russo, Sunday at 10:00pm
*All times in AEDT.